- Q: Skills for Success Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary Third Edition
- American English File Teacher's Site
- Effective Academic Writing 2nd edition Teacher's Site
- Inside Reading Teacher's Site
- Lecture Ready, Second Edition Teacher's Site
- Oxford Bookworms Library Teacher's Site
- Step Forward Teacher's Site
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates of interest to you.
7 June 2019
Plenty of ELT materials now include prompts and activities designed to foster students’ critical-thinking (CT) skills. I work with teenage students,...
31 May 2019
Many ELT series have unit word lists, either in the student book, or available in the teacher resources. However, few teachers make active use of...
24 May 2019
World Oceans Day, June 8th, is a time when people all around the world do something to show their appreciation for the world’s oceans. We are all...
Articles and activities
Try some of our teaching resources
How specialist English dictionaries can be helpful for both teachers and students.
The CEFR is learner centred, promotes learner autonomy, and places an emphasis on self-assessment and the concept of life long learning.
Read the summary of the points raised at the recent ELT Journal/IATEFL Debate.