- Q: Skills for Success Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary Third Edition
- American English File Teacher's Site
- Effective Academic Writing 2nd edition Teacher's Site
- Inside Reading Teacher's Site
- Lecture Ready, Second Edition Teacher's Site
- Oxford Bookworms Library Teacher's Site
- Step Forward Teacher's Site
See what's happening in your area...
11th - 13th December 2018
Are you interested in using Phonics in your young learner classroom? This interactive webinar is designed to support teachers who want to understand...
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates of interest to you.
21 November 2018
If I asked you what the hardest part of learning English was, how many of you would point out the relationship (or seeming lack of a relationship)...
16 November 2018
Do you remember when you were a teenager, arguing with your parents, thinking that adults ‘just don’t get it’! It’s a typical behaviour, it’s a stage...
13 November 2018
There are many benefits to getting students to work in pairs and groups. These range from giving students more speaking opportunities to creating...
Articles and activities
Try some of our teaching resources
How specialist English dictionaries can be helpful for both teachers and students.
The CEFR is learner centred, promotes learner autonomy, and places an emphasis on self-assessment and the concept of life long learning.
Read the summary of the points raised at the recent ELT Journal/IATEFL Debate.